Tuesday 29 January 2013

Haul: Liz Earle, Rimmel, Barry M....

Hello Hello

Last night there was a student shopping night in the local shopping center and due to low funds I swore to myself that I was not going to attend. However after a lot of 'umms' and 'ahhs' my friends decided they wanted to go, and obviously I was dragged along with them. I am not one to be filled with will power and often cannot resist buying things if they are in front of me, especially if they are on offer. So when my friends swiftly walked past Topshop I was hopeful that I would be able to enjoy the night, without having spent a penny. However I was then dragged into Superdrug, a Superdrug with 10% off, and all hell broke lose, I spent a decent amount of money on things that I probably could live without.

The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish with the muslin cloths. Rimmel fix and perfect primer and BB cream in Medium, as well as finally getting my hands on an Apocalips. I bought it in Nude Eclipse however I will definitely be stocking up on a few more. I also purchased the Barry M all in one base coat and top coat, which I was a bit weary of but I really wanted the two Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints, and it was 3 for 2 so couldn't resist. I bought the nail paints in Blueberry and Prickly Pear. I know it isn't in my photograph, but I also purchased the Real Techniques Shading brush, which I cannot wait to use with my new MUA eye palettes, (Heaven and Earth, and Undressed). 

I think for me I may have to save up for another week or so before I purchase anything else, lets just hope I can resist the shops which are unfortunately just across the road. 

Until Next Time
 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Liz Earle Cleanse and polish! I have the Gelly High Shine in Prickly Pear and I love it, I love how shiny it leaves your nails so definitely want to get another one x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo So excited to see your review of the Liz Earle Cleanser! I've heard fabulous things about it!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete