Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Must Have Hand Cream

Hello Hello.

This morning I woke up really early, and saw a beautiful view of my street covered in Snow. (I would have taken a photograph but it was really early). 
I have to admit that I am more of a Beach Babe than a Snow Queen and the arrival of winter always gets me down but being from England unfortunately the Winter is unavoidable.

In the winter especially my hands can sometimes start to get a lot drier and more coarse then they usually so keeping a hand moisturiser with me at all times is essential.

My current go-to, must-have hand cream is by Crabtree & Evelyn and its the La Source Hand Therapy.  Click Here For Link.
Sorry for the poor photograph 
They have actually changed the packaging of it. I apologise as this is an older one, I actually have two new ones waiting for me, which I can't wait to use.

I love this product as it has a gorgeous silky feel  and doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky or greasy after applying it and it has a very beachy seabreezy  fragrance, which is crisp and clean. What I love about this moisturiser is that fact that the perfume smell of the product isn't overbearing. I really dislike it when you're sat in a room and all you can smell is someone's hand cream. I apply this product five or six times a day, and a 100ml tube can last me two - three months so I say for £14 I think you're getting your moneys worth.

Let me know you're favourite hand moisturisers, I'd love to test them out.

Until Next Time



No comments:

Post a Comment