Friday 18 January 2013

My Little Beauty Box: January

Hello Hello

I have received my Little Beauty Box from Latest in Beauty in the post this morning, and to be honest I am a little disappointed.

I ordered this box as I have recently had to cancel my Glossy Box subscription which I am gutted about, and the Little Beauty Box is only £1.50 which you pay via text. 

The box itself is really simple, and there's no extra packaging inside, so when you open it, you just see your 3 samples kind of thrown inside. (It feels like there's no care, compared to other beauty boxes) 



Anyway the three products I recieved are: 
1. Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil: Now I don't have cellulite at the moment (thank god) but I do have a few scars that I'm hoping this product may help to even out my skin tone to reduce the appearance of them. 


2. Sanctuary Spa: 30 Day Thermal Transformation: I have read about this product and it seems like it may be good to give you smoother, glowing skin in 30 days. However I only have one use here so we'll see how my skin feels after to decide whether I buy the full size product. It also says its more for anti-aging, and I am only 19 but these products can be good for giving you an even skin tone as well.


3. Royal Ballet Performance & Elegance Body Conditioner. In the past I have never been a fan of Royal Ballet products as I never liked the fragrances they put into their products. However this product claims to firm and tone the skin, and who am I to pass on that. 


I am excited to use these products, however I am still disappointed with the box. 

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment