I have seen quite a few blog posts / videos like this recently so I thought It's Monday, a new week, I may as well jump onto the bandwagon and give you all a little insight about myself.
1. I have never understood the mixture of sweet and savoury foods. For example savoury pancakes or cheese cake.
2. The majority of my friends I met on my gap year and live in America.
3. I used to work at Topshop.
4. I am very OCD and organised and couldn't live without my Filofax.
5. I have a shoe obssession.
6. I am Jewish.
7. I lived in Leeds, but went to school in Manchester (an hour journey there and back).
8. I hate putting petrol in my car, as I feel as though I am just throwing money away.
9. I love Hollyoaks and always have to get my daily fix.
10. I love disney and have to watch at least one film a week.
11. I enjoy reading, although a lot of the books I read are those autobiography childhood books, as my mums reads these for work.
12. My Blog is currently a secret, as my friends don't see it in the same way as I.
13. I love eating cereal but only at night.
14. I currently have a major addiction to mini eggs. I just find them so addictive.
15. I have an online window shopping addiction. (I'm always looking, however I never seem to buy)
16. I currently hate my course at University and am hoping to change to a more creative, fashion course.
17. I love baking, but hate cooking, however I am surprisingly good at it.
18. It took me 2 years to pass my driving test.
19. I love spicy food, and always eat extra hot at Nandos.
20. I am able to take thing out of the oven without oven gloves, however I don't think it's good for my skin.
21. I am trained in opera and love to sing wherever I go.
22. I love shopping but more for other people than myself.
23. I have never been extremely drunk, and prefer to spend my nights out sober.
24. I love going to the gym, but actually getting me to go is always a massive task.
25. I have a massive fear of public transport, which usually ends in my spending a lot of money on taxis.
|Me on my gap year last year|
I hope that gave you a little more insight into me, I apologise for being absent from the blogging scene, I have been ill this past week.
Until Next Time
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5311739/?claim=66vqwac5ykg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>