Saturday 9 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hello Hello

I have seen quite a few blog posts / videos like this recently so I thought It's Monday, a new week, I may as well jump onto the bandwagon and give you all a little insight about myself.

1. I have never understood the mixture of sweet and savoury foods. For example savoury pancakes or cheese cake.

2. The majority of my friends I met on my gap year and live in America.

3. I used to work at Topshop.

4. I am very OCD and organised and couldn't live without my Filofax.

5. I have a shoe obssession.

6. I am Jewish.

7. I lived in Leeds, but went to school in Manchester (an hour journey there and back).

8. I hate putting petrol in my car, as I feel as though I am just throwing money away.

9. I love Hollyoaks and always have to get my daily fix.

10. I love disney and have to watch at least one film a week.

11. I enjoy reading, although a lot of the books I read are those autobiography childhood books, as my mums reads these for work.

12. My Blog is currently a secret, as my friends don't see it in the same way as I.

13. I love eating cereal but only at night.

14. I currently have a major addiction to mini eggs. I just find them so addictive.

15. I have an online window shopping addiction. (I'm always looking, however I never seem to buy)

16. I currently hate my course at University and am hoping to change to a more creative, fashion course.

17. I love baking, but hate cooking, however I am surprisingly good at it.

18. It took me 2 years to pass my driving test.

19. I love spicy food, and always eat extra hot at Nandos.

20. I am able to take thing out of the oven without oven gloves, however I don't think it's good for my skin.

21. I am trained in opera and love to sing wherever I go.

22. I love shopping but more for other people than myself.

23. I have never been extremely drunk, and prefer to spend my nights out sober.

24. I love going to the gym, but actually getting me to go is always a massive task.

25. I have a massive fear of public transport, which usually ends in my spending a lot of money on taxis.
Me on my gap year last year

I hope that gave you a little more insight into me, I apologise for being absent from the blogging scene, I have been ill this past week.
 Until Next Time
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5311739/?claim=66vqwac5ykg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Great post hun! I love this type of posts cuz they are more personal and you get to know the person better! :)) I can totally get why you haven't told your friends about the blog! I hand't told mine for a few months and then last month I just posted the link to my Facebook page and everyone knew. Maybe not the best strategy but at least I didn't have to explain myself! :)

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete