Sunday 31 March 2013

I Purchased the Holy Grail of Blushers…


Hello Hello
Yes, you read correctly, Nars Blush in Orgasm, is in my possession after receiving some Harvey Nichols vouchers for my Birthday.
All I can say is WOW! I love this product, its the perfect shade to compliment my skin tone. It creates a lovely, warm, gentle colour to my cheek bone, and the silky, softness of the product, feels so nice and smooth on my face. The colour doesn’t contain to much shimmer either, which means my face isn’t a disco ball following my make up application.

orgasm 1orgasm2
orgasm3
I would recommend this blusher to everyone, and can see why so many beauty addicts / bloggers rave about it so much.
You can pick up yours from any Nars counter for £21.50.
Until Next Time
heart1

No comments:

Post a Comment