Wednesday 27 March 2013

Review| Laura Mercier Setting Powder


Hello Hello
Recently I have been have some very unfortunately experience with my daily makeup. I would often end the day with either an extremely blotchy face, as my makeup has come off, or I look like I hadn’t even applied any makeup to being with. Not a look I was ever planning on letting other people experience.
I initially thought maybe I needed to use a primer, I had never used a primer before but I thought I’d give it ago. Unfortunately, this had no effect, and I was still experiencing the same results. I then began to think that it was my foundation, but after forking out almost £30 on my YSL foundation, I wasn’t going to let this one just slip through my fingers with out trying something else.
I had read many reviews on the Laura Mercier Setting Powder, and most of them had been positive,so I strutted down to my local Laura Mercier counter. Upon arrival I was asked what kind of look I liked to go for when applying my make up. I told her I liked a dewy look and she offered me the product in the colour Universal.
lm1
lm2
She offered to try it on me in store, and immediately I was in love. Following application, all I wanted to do was stroke my face, and I couldn’t even tell  that I had an extra layer of make up on. Furthermore, my makeup did in fact stay in place, no blotchiness and not a bare face in sight.
When I got home I decided I experiment with my new found love, and have applied it many different ways. I apply it with my Real Techniques Powder Brush, over my foundation, over my foundation and bronzer, and sometimes it’s the last thing I put on, when I have completed my make up. Which ever way I use the Laura Mercier Setting Powder, it works a treat! I would recommend it to everyone, and I cannot see myself being able to apply my make up without it.
Have you used the Laura Mercier Setting Powder? Or are you loving a similar product that you think I should try?
Until Next Time
heart1

No comments:

Post a Comment