Thursday 4 April 2013

Flowers and Sailors


Hello Hello
I have recently discovered Want worthy, which I have to say is the best button on my browser toolbar ever! And due to me being a bit of a online shopper / browsing addict, my lists tends to get a little long, so I thought I could show you an item on my list once a week.
First up is a gorgeous shirt dress from Asos…
image1xlimage2xl

I love this cute shirt dress. I love the different patches, and the contrast of floral and stripes. It perfect for s/s, day or night. I think you could pair it up with little frilled socks and so cute Chelsea boots / or buckle shoes during the day and throw on a pair of chunky wedges / or bring out your pastel Jeffrey Campbell Lita’s, perfect for hitting the clubs.
The dress is £50 and you can buy it here.
Until Next Time
heart2

No comments:

Post a Comment